The popularity of rosé wine in the UK has soared in recent years. And it’s easy to see why! With its iconic, pretty shades and fruity, refreshing flavours, there’s no glass of wine more joyful. And it’s no longer a glass just for summer either – rosé wine is being enjoyed all year round, whatever the occasion. From the prettiest pinks of Provence to richer, brighter fruitier ones from Argentina, Chile and beyond, you're sure to find a rosé wine to suit your taste and budget from our award-winning cellars.
- South AfricaSauvignon-based blendMuch-loved Lobster Shack Sauvignon and it's pink! A Limited Edition rosé, dazzling fresh and zingy
- Bring a splash of pink to wine supplies ... and enjoy low clearance prices
- FranceGrenache-based blendClassic Provençal elegance in this rosé by Monsieur Paul, master of pinks of brightness and charm
- SpainGarnachaVibrant summer fruits and subtle elegant spice in this dry rosado from an award-winning winemaker
- FranceA beautiful selection of our classic Provence rosés
- SpainGarnachaExciting NEW addition to the El Bombero family – ripe, red-fruited Spanish rosé with great finesse
- South AfricaPinotageFrom the talented team behind our bestselling Gooseberry Bush comes this raspberry-fresh rosé
- ItalyNero d'AvolaWine without compromise from grape to glass, a delicious rosato, brimful of bright, berry fruit
- ItalyMontepulcianoAs pink and seductive as an Adriatic sunset, this is a delicious, fruit-filled rosato from Abruzzo
- FranceGrenache-based blendClassy, Provençal estate rosé. Dry and subtle, with delicate, poised berry fruit and freshness
- FranceGrenache-based blendRacy-fresh Provençal pink with a shimmering streak of minerality that keeps you coming back for more
- FranceGrenache-based blendDelicate French rosé with pretty fruit and spice, from Corsica's stunning Ile de Beauté
- FranceCabernet Franc-based blendPretty, berry-scented Loire rosé with racy freshness from the acclaimed Bougrier family
- FranceGrenache-based blendElegant, berry-fruit pink with delightful freshness from France’s top spot for rosé, Provence
- FranceGrenache-based blendExquisite, pale-hued, herbal-scented Provence rosé, using the very pick of the 2022 grapes
- FranceGrenache-based blendElegant and citrusy, with red berry fruit and subtle seductive spice. This is Provence on top form
- FranceSAVE £60 on elegant pinks from the epicentre of fine rosé
- South AfricaPinotageFrom the same team that crafts our bestselling Gooseberry Bush comes a new raspberry-fresh rosé
- ChileCabernet-based blendA crisp rosado packed with vibrant summer fruit from Chile's four-time 'Winery of the Year'
- PortugalCastelão-based blendRipe berry fruit and citrusy zip in this delightful pink from a highly awarded family estate
The Maceration method is the most common method of making rosé and involves leaving the red grape skins in contact with the grape juice for a brief period during the fermentation process to extract colour. Once the desired colour is obtained, the skins are removed.
Rosé wines range from bone dry to moderately sweet, depending on the grapes used and how they are made. While pale pink rosés tend to be drier in style and darker rosés are typically sweeter and fruiter, colour alone can’t determine the sweetness level in your wine.