Join us at our wine tasting at brand new venue, Titanic Hotel Belfast the most authentic Titanic Hotel, situated in the heart of the Titanic quarter.
We are retuning for our annual trip across the Irish Sea to Northern Ireland where we'll be pouring a range of over 30 wines in the opulent surroundings of Belfast’s newest boutique hotel. Set in the transformed Drawing Offices of the legendary Harland and Wolff headquarters where thousands of ships were designed including the White Star Liners Olympic, Titanic and Britannic and the naval warship HMS Belfast.
There are two tasting sessions to choose from where you will be able to sample from a selection of warming reds, crisp whites and dinner party classics fit for any Captain’s table.
5 reasons to join us in Belfast:
- A glass of chilled sparkling on arrival – the perfect way to begin your tasting!
- Over 30 of our delicious wines to sample and taste.
- A chance to meet the passionate producers who will be happy to share their stories behind the bottles.
- Educated guidance from our friendly team who will be on hand to help pour and answer any questions you may have
- All orders placed on the evening will benefit from an exclusive event discount & FREE delivery, when you order more than 6 bottles!
Tickets are just £27 per person and include all of your wine samples, exclusive tasting glass and wine brochure.
"We had a great time tasting the wines.
Wish you could come to Northern Ireland more often!"
- Belfast tasting event review
We look forward to seeing you in October but do hurry - tickets to both sessions always sell out quickly!
Why not take the opportunity to extend your wine tasting trip in to a city break? The hotel is pleased to offer a special ‘Titanic Treat’ package combining an overnight stay with bed and breakfast along with FREE tickets to the Titanic Museum, named the World’s Leading Tourist Attraction 2016.
Situated in the Titanic Quarter, the Titanic Hotel is the perfect base to explore the shipyard, travel to the depths of the ocean and uncover the true legend of Titanic, in the city where it all began. Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic are located adjacent to the Titanic Hotel. Not to mention all the other sights of the great city within walking distance.
Further details can be provided upon booking.